On the off chance that you need to be fruitful on the web, you’re going to require a website. However, basically only having a website won’t cut the mustard. Website design & user experience (UX) play a huge role in guaranteeing your website and online presence is effective.
Now, do you plan to create a new website for your business in 2020 and beyond? Want to understand how people use websites so yours will be more effective?
If you’re new to building a website and you don’t think it’s possible to create a website on your own, then it might be worth hiring a Responsive Website Design Company in Delhi NCR, like “Website Drona”, which will be able to do everything for you. They will build your website in keeping with your goals and theme and offer your visitors an amazing and enjoyable experience.
Few very important web design and UX stats you need to know in this short article.
Here’s a quick summary:
• 75% of people base credibility by a website
• 53% of mobile users will leave after 3 seconds
• 59% of people favor an attractively designed website
• 86% of visitors want information about products and services
• 1% of users interact with website sliders
• 94% of people won’t trust an outdated website
• 70% of small businesses miss call-to-actions
• 50% of e-commerce revenue is from mobile users
• It takes just 0.05 seconds to form a design opinion
• 44% of users will leave if there’s no contact information
• Slow picture/image loading times can cause 39% of users to abandon
• You have on average 10 seconds to impress
• 2 out of 3 minutes spent online are via mobile
• Video content 53x more likely to reach the first page of Google
• 70% of people pay attention to bulleted lists
Perhaps the hardest thing about making and propelling a new website is picking the best Website Design and Development Company in Delhi NCR to transform your thought into a gorgeous site accessible on the web. In general terms we are saying that the more attractive and user-friendly your website is, the more visitors and user engagements it will receive and if it will receive more visitors and user engagements, you will get more revenue or sales for your business.